Convergence is designed, programmed, and run by a group of people who are committed to the life sciences sector. The Advisory Board for Convergence Forum East includes:
- Steve Dickman - CEO, CBT Advisors
- Shayne Gilbert - Founder, Silverweave; author of 90 Days to Launch
- Scott Kirsner - Innovation Economy columnist, Boston Globe
- Rich Kivel - Executive Chairman, ViS Research Institute
- Douglas MacDougall - President, MacDougall Biomedical Communications, Inc.
- Bruce Rychlik - Managing Partner, Park Square Executive Search
- Alyssa Stern - Vice President, Future Forward Events LLC
- Alison Taunton-Rigby, PhD, OBE - Director & Trustee, Healthcare, Life Sciences and Financial Services
- Jeff Walsh - Chief Operating Officer, Bluebird Bio
- Mara Aspinall -
; Global Head, Roche Tissue Diagnostics
- Safi Bahcall, PhD - President and CEO, Synta Pharmaceuticals
- Joseph Baron - General Partner, Extera Partners LLC
- Ansbert Gadicke, MD - Managing Director, MPM Capital
- Robert Gould - President and CEO, EpiZyme Inc.
- Michael Hanewich - Head of Life Sciences and Life Science Venture Capital on the East coast and Europe, Silicon Valley Bank
- Colin Hill - CEO, GNS Healthcare
- Maggie Leflore, PhD - Venture Partner, MedImmune Ventures, Inc.
- Frank Moss, PhD - Cofounder, Infinity Pharmaceuticals; Director, MIT Media Lab
- Stuart Randle - President and CEO, GI Dynamics
- Jonathan Rosen, PhD - Executive Director, Institute for Technology Entrepreneurship and Commercialization (ITEC), Boston University School of Management; Senior Advisor to the Director, CIMIT
- Una Ryan, PhD, OBE - CEO, Diagnostics For All
- John Santini, PhD - President and CEO, MicroCHIPS, Inc.
- Scott Sarazen - Global Biotechnology Markets Leader, Ernst & Young
- Lauren Silverman PhD - Managing Director, Novartis Venture Funds
- Andrey Zarur, PhD - CEO, BioProcessors